Saturday 11 January 2014

Heart 2 Heart

Morning.. It's one layer card week over at Less Is More and this week the theme is Hearts!

Here are my cards!!


For my first card I have used stamp sets from Clearly Besotted using the Say It In Style set and the older Love Hearts.  Firstly I stamped the heart from the Love Hearts set and then waited for it to dry.  Secondly I stamped the You and Me from the sentiments set in versa mark and the heat embossed in pewter embossing powder.  I really love the effect!!

My second card uses a stamp from the Love You More set from Stampin Up.  It's been embossed in gold embossing powder and then red glitter added to the arrow hearts with red stickles.


21 comments:

  1. Wow both of these are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jen, I love the metallic embossing against the colours. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to say that one layer cards have always been a struggle for me but you did an amazing job with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so striking, Jen ... love the subtle pewter and black against that vibrant pink, and the heart shaped arrow heads on the black card are fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, these are both absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun heart cards -- love those trendy arrows~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun heart cards -- love those trendy arrows~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Jen- I must make myself use strong coloured card bases more often, they are so striking. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful one layer cards, Jen! I love how you added texture to both cards...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. both so stunning jen.fabulous cas designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic inspiration Jen, love the gold and bold on rich colours :0) Im glad I got to play along this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so admire your style Jen, both cards have that wow factor, so LIM, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these both!! The colors... the boldness of each...simply, perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh - love them Jen - the little sparkly arrow heads are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of these cards Jen - especially the black one, a great way to use black in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two gorgeous cards Jen, love the embossing and CAS style. Thank you for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx