Sunday 5 January 2014

Moving Day!

Morning.. I have a Moving Day card for you today using super bright colours... Our friend Gareth just bought his house not to far away ( previously he lived in crewe) and this one was for him!


Card Recipe:
Image: Moving Day LOTV
Stampin Write Markers
Word Window Punch from SU
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted

I'm going to try and attempt a full day of crafting today.. Let's see how much I get done.  Don't forget my New Year Candy if you have not entered.  It can be found here!!

Hope you have a great Sunday and fingers crossed I will see you tomorrow!!


10 comments:

  1. Jen this is just such an adorable CAS design and the sentiment with the three little flags is just so creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jen! Love the colours on this, so bright and cheerful and of course super colouring and all co-ordinated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Jen, that is so cute. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card hoping to do some crafting myself today x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It's really made me want the stamp!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on the LOTV blog. LOVE it! The color of the base is fantastic with its bright, cheerful hue. I adore the image and the banner. Terrific coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is stunning, a gorgeous creation as always, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Jen, your coloring - and these particular colors - superb!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning jen.i love how you have done the sentiment and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx