Tuesday 7 January 2014

James & Butterflies .. LOTV Sneak Peek

See told you I was be back very soon!!!!


How could I resist waiting to show you these fabulous new James The Bear images released next week from Lili Of The Valley!!  They are being released at Midday Monday 13th January 2014 UK time... Bet you can't wait!!

This one is James & Butterflies!!


Card Recipe:
Image: James & Butterflies LOTV
Colouring Medium: Stampin Write Markers
Sentiment: Stampin Up

I'm sorry the photo is really bad... struggling with the lack of natural light at the moment even though I am using daylight bulbs.  Think I may need to look at moving my set up!

Don't forget my Candy here!  Have a great Tuesday



17 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, one day I am going to get brave and have a go at colouring him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so very adorable! I just love the image and you've coloured him perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly can't this is just gorgeous Jen. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Jen what a stunning card.

    Do you use your Stampin Write Markers directly onto the card?
    I have tried Distress markers and didn't get on with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and such perfect colouring Jen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jen, I love your colouring and that image is so gorgeous! I feel a spend coming on!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colouring on James is just fantastic! You have totally captured that teddy-bear texture. He looks great regardless of the natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... he is so stink'in cute!!! What a gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww this is gorgeous jen.james is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely going to need this image.
    LOVE him.
    Love your C&S card too and the fab stitching. I've got a C&S card today, and OMG it's definitely C&S!! I wish I was a natural like you Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Jen he is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Jen he is very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie. Love him! Fab card Jen. Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just knew I was going to love this new LOTV release and this James bear image is just adorable. You have coloured him so beautifully, I think he looks so furry and strokeable!
    Gorgeous CAS design and always love fishtails :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and cute bear again,( great colouring) nothing wrong with your photo either :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx