Monday 4 June 2018

Congratulations

Happy Monday!  So after 3 years of crazy travel I start my new role today.  Looking forward to a more consistent lifestyle, and, even though there will still be travel involved it will be days rather than weeks in a month.  More time for crafting!!

Today I have a couple of cards for you using one of the New Beginning digi release from LOTV.  The great thing about this image is that it can be used for anything.  I created two cards using the image sowing how you can resize it to fit your card base.


I colouring in both of the images the same, the only difference being the size as I wanted to create a landscape and a portrait card. The image is coloured in with copic markers and a little bit of sparkle added to the banner.
I trimmed both of the panels so they fit the respective card blanks with the image meeting the sides. 

The first card is mounted onto a neenah desert storm card blank.  


The second card I used the Straight Edge Die set from Whimsy to add some detail to the panel and then added to a  card blank made with Marina Mist card stock from Stampin Up (Retired).

That's all from me today... See you all again soon!

Jen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx