Saturday 2 June 2018

You're a Dragon, be a Dragon!

Morning... When I saw the Mama Elephant release back in March I fell in love with these tiny dragons... I had this idea to have one of them sat onto of the sentiment and this was the result of that idea!


I stamped the image onto a panel of neenah solar white card stock and then using the MISTI added the dragon and the little puff of smoke. 
I coloured in the dragon in bright purple copic and then added some detail using a white gel pen. To finish it off I stitched around the panel using my sewing machine and the mounted the panel onto a card blank made from lemon lime twist card from Stampin Up.

I have had a couple of messages regarding the items i am using on my card and why no linky.  I did think about it but there are a couple of main reasons I decided not to re-subscribe.  
  • The first is that I really want to use all my stash, not just the items that are still available.  I have a lot of retired stamps especially stampin up ones and I found it frustrating to have to add a linky and then a separate list.
  • The second reason is the cost went up significantly compared to what I had paid and I really don't make enough in affiliate commissions etc to warrant paying that much out each month with LinkDeli.  
I hope you understand my reasoning but I am trying to remember to write down what I use for each card.  let me know if it would be more useful in a list instead on the post.

That is all from me for this summer Saturday!

Have a great weekend

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Jen! I am okay with just the way you have been listing out the items you have used in your posts. Thanks for sharing. I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx