Friday 1 June 2018

I Miss You

Morning.... I'm off to London for the weekend, but thought I would share a quick card I made last night for this weeks CAS(e) This Sketch....

I was lucky enough to win a few sheets of the new colours of card stock from SU at a party and since they launch today I decided to use them for this card... They are Gray Granite and Soft Sea Foam ... really love them!


I coloured in the Koala from Avery Elle Peek A Boo Pals using warm grey copic markers. I then fussy cut him out and added a little nuvo drops black to his eyes.

Using the MFT Stitched Circle Frames I cut out 3 layers from Fresh Fig Card stock from SU and layered them adding a back in Soft Sea foam.  I then added the Koala peeking from the frame.  This is mounted onto a rectangle cut out using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies and the whole thing mounted onto a Gray Granite card base.  The sentiment is from the same Avery Elle set.

Here is the CAS(e) This Sketch #274


That's all from me for today... have a fabulous weekend

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Super cute enjoy our weekend Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable take on the sketch, Jen! That peeking koala is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx