Saturday 16 June 2018

Party Animal

Morning Y'all, sorry missed a couple of days, I have had cards made but simply didn't have time to get them edited last weekend in full and then the posts written up...

For today's card I'm using one of the MFT stamps from last months release... Safari Party I couldn't resist these little crocs.


I started by drawing a pencil line across a piece of Neenah Solar white card stock before using my MISTI to stamp the croc multiple times across the piece.
I then coloured the images in using Copic Markers before adding the sentiment from the same set.

I added some texture to the crocs using a white gel pen and adding dots and then a doodle line from the sentiment out to the edge of the panel.

It's finished off by mounting onto a black top folding card blank.

I just about made it home from Frankfurt last night as my original flight home was cancelled but it was a very late one so I plan on spending the day R&R and in the craft studio making cards.

Hope you have a lovely Saturday

Jen xx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx