Friday 11 May 2018

Back Ground Duo

Good morning.... It's Friday at last and even though this has been a 4 day week its been a busy one!

This card must have taken literally a year to make as I coloured in this panel last summer and it has sat in my "not sure what to do with" pile since.

I decided to use it to make a couple of simpler cards by trimming it down.


I heat embossed the Happy Flowers background from Taylored Expressions in white embossing powder and then coloured  it in with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides.  After splitting the panel into two I added a strip of pewter embossing powder to the end of the rectangle before mounting it onto a white card panel.  The sentiment is from Tiny Type set from CBS.

The white panel was then mounted onto Pear Pizzazz card stock from Stampin Up.


For the second card I used the same supplies but added the panel in a different position and another sentiment from the Tiny Type set.

I'm hoping I make it to a gig in Birmingham tonight and then will have the long drive home after it.  Tomorrow I'm off to Happy Stampers @ Port Sunlight and looking forward to catching up with some crafty friends there!

Hope you have a great Friday... See you soon

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Jen. Give me a wave... I live in Brum, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx