Thursday 10 May 2018

Best Wishes

Morning.. As I was going though what I wanted to sell a couple weeks ago I found this little gem from Stampin Up. It is called Blooms & Wishes and is retiring at the end of this month so I thought I better use it!


Using my MISTI I stamped sentiment and then the images over a back ground panel using Altenew inks. I then trimmed down the panel and mounted it onto a kraft card stock base.

I think I probably should have added some centers to the flowers now I look at the photo but love the colour combo.

That's all from me for today... I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share

Jen

1 comment:

  1. This is great just as it is, Jen, I wouldn't change a thing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx