Sunday 27 May 2018

You Make The World A Better Place

Hey Y'all... I'm back from vacation in Italy after a week travelling around with friend from Australia.  All of my Photo Boards arrived safely so I can now use them for all of my photos.  Remember I have a referral code and you can get 10% off your first order if you use it.  Simply click HERE or on my side bar. 

I had fun colouring this stamp on today's card.  When I was in the US I placed a fairly large Stamping Bella order and I could not resist the new unicorn stamps.  This uses Rosie Loves Bernie.


I stamped the image with momento ink onto a panel of Neenah solar white card stock and then coloured in the image with my copic markers.  I tried to have a little fun and create a rainbow mane of hair... I def need a little practice with this!
I added the sentiment from the same set and then used the largest wonky stitch rectangle die from MFT to cut out the panel.
I trimmed down the panel to allow me to offset it on a black card base and then finished it off with some sparkle on the unicorn horn and the hair.

That's all from me for today.. I plan on spending the rest of the day crafting after I have been to the gym

Have a great Sunday

Jen x

2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx