Monday 21 May 2018

New Home

Morning... Hope you all had a fabulous weekend... I'm hopefully enjoying the sights of Italy as you read this!

Today I have another CAS LOTV card for you today and its using one of the New Home Trios.  I love digi stamps as you can make the image the size you need for the card.  This one I have made it slightly bigger than what the original rubber trio stamps were.


I coloured in the house image using copic markers and then fussy cut around the circle before mounting it onto  a kraft card stock base.
The sentiment has been added using my tape machine.... I really love this gadget and it reminds me of being a kid again!

That's all from me today.  I hope you all have a lovely Monday.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the CAS style and the lovely image :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx