Sunday 13 May 2018

Cats Meow

Morning... So I am cheating a little with today's card.  I actually made it last summer for my mums birthday but completely forgot to share it with you at the time.

I always make a card for my mum from my kit kats, Jack and Levi.  It started as a joke but turned into a tradition.


I stamped the Cats Meow stamp from Mama Elephant onto Neenah Desert Storm card stock using brown momento ink. I then coloured in part of the image with my copic markers before adding a sentiment using Stampin Ups Labeller Alphabet.
The panel is finished off with a doodle frame before being mounted on more Neenah Desert Storm card stock with foam tape.

I have a few more cards from last summer I didn't manage to share so will add those into my current creation posts over the next couple of weeks.

Hope you have a great day!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx