Thursday 17 May 2018

Best Guy Ever

Hey Y'all... I'm off on vacation tomorrow and looking forward to a break away and some sunshine. I have scheduled posts whilst I am away as I have somehow become mega organised and have made enough cards plus found a few from last year I had not shared with you.


For this card I used a Stampin Up Sale-a-bration set called Epic Celebrations.... I love how it is perfect for those musical friends.
I stamped the image and the coloured in the guitar body only. I then fussy cut the image out.  For the panel I added a texture stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set.  The sentiment is from the same set as the guitar.  the panel is then cut out using the pierced rectangles from Avery Elle before being mounted on a card blank made from black card stock.

That's all from me today... busy last day in the office ahead of me!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx