Saturday 5 May 2018

Monkeying Around

Morning... weekend everyone.. I have a crazy day ahead of me but thought since I was up early that I would make a really quick card for this weeks CAS(e) This Sketch.  So quick in fact I forgot to add one of the lines back in ... ooopss....


I measure off 3 sections with a ruler and pencil and then stamped the monkeys from Mama Elephants Monkey Agenda onto the card panel base . After erasing the pencil lines I coloured them in with copics and added back the lines with a fine liner. The sentiment was then added to the bottom section using a clearly besotted set. 
I then mounted the panel onto wild wasabi card stock from Stampin Up.

I tried to use this weeks CAS(e) this Sketch # 270 but somehow forgot to draw back in the middle line so hope you can still see my interpretation.


I'm off to the gym before setting off for Manchester for a gig tonight... Have a great Saturday!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Jen! I love the little monkeys and how well you've coloured everything in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx