Friday 25 May 2018

Especially For You

Morning... Very quick card for you today using one of the floral stamps from Clearly Besotted.  I did actually make this card last year but had not been able to share it with you.


I stamped and heat embossed in white the image from the On Your Day set from CBS and then coloured it in using distress oxides.  I then fussy cut it out. I embossed a piece of vellum with the linen plate from Papertrey Ink and mounted that onto a card blank made from Soft Sky Card stock from Stampin Up. Its edges with a piece of white 3mm ribbon and the image added over the top and trimmed where it went over the edge of the blank.
The card is finished off with a sentiment from the Message Me stamp set stamped and white heat embossed on black card stock.

That is all from me for today... I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you

Jen x

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning card l just adore all that you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx