Saturday 4 June 2011

Aeroplane

Well I have had a manic afternoon transforming my craft room from the mess below.... after my ribbon storage fell over and broke :-(


to this.....



But I thought I would sneak in a little card using Aeroplane from LOTVs latest release and following the sketch from The Sweet Stop # 111. 


I've coloured this in with promarkers ( satin, sandstone, cool grey 1, caramel, almond, sunkissed pink, mustard, buttercup, pear green, marsh green, moss & blender).  The DPs are from a fabulous set that arrived in the post this morning thanks to the wonderful as a gift to help me get to the magic 100 cards from Mandi... they are Stampin Ups Sweet Pea stack and they are gorgeous and I now want to buy more Stampin Up stuff.....
Twine is from the ribbon girl and buttons ( I think they are basic grey) are from stash.  I've printed off a simple sentiment from my PC using homemade apple pie font.

I'm entering this into the following challenges...

The Sweet Stop - #111 Sketch
Charisma Cardz - #22 Something that Flies
Craft Your Days Away - #21 Fathers Day

Hope you like it.... I'm off to watch CSI now

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Wish my craft room was that tidy... your card is fabulous. it would fit nicely at St Lukes Charity Card Challenge this month which has the theme " Come fly with me" lol.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and great card. I am glad that you were able to tidy your crafting space and get a card in. Your desk tidied so nicely. My craft room is always a mess.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image. The color scheme is great . Perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Jen. Perfect colors and image... Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. I love that image and the papers you have used. Your craft room looks VERY tidy must do mine!

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away - Father's Day/Special Man theme. Hugs Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx