Sunday 19 June 2011

Beach Comber.....

Well I was suppose to be spending yesterday afternoon cleaning etc, but last week at Doncaster I treated myself to a set of Inkylicious Ink Dusters and I was dying to have a go.... When I saw that the challenge at Crafting for All Seasons was Summer I knew this A Day for Daisies image was perfect to add a few clouds to.... It's far from perfect for a first attempt but here it is....








I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons: Summer
Paper Play: At the Beach
A Spoon Full Of Sugar: Splish Splash

Card Recipe:

Image: A Day For Daisies - Treasure
Promarkers: Tan, Poppy, Buttercup, Mustard, Satin, Putty, pumpkin, ginger
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress in Tumbled Glass
Stripe Paper: Pink Petticoat
Red Card: Stash
Seam Binding & Twine: Ribbon Girl
Button: Stash
Glitter: Clear from Stash
Punch: Martha Stewart
Font: Angelina

I'm off diving today, hence why this post is so early....I may be back later, you never know....

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous.....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the clean & fresh. Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Jen - the image is just gorgeous, and I love the crisp red/white colour scheme.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the cute stamp and the colours you have used! Great punching:-)

    Thanks for joining CFAS this week!
    Hugs,Gry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx