Saturday 18 June 2011

I Do

I'm back with another little creation today before I get on with a Table Plan and my DT work.... It's wedding season and I have a few that I'm going to over the next few months so I am getting ahead of myself with this card....


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Passion For Promarkers: Here Comes the Bride
Sketch n Stash:  Sketch # 63
My Mums Craft Shop: Seeing Spots

Card Recipe:

Stamp: LOTV I Do
Promarkers: Almond, Tan, Umber, Bluebell, Cobalt,
Cool Grey 1-5, Blossom, Sunkissed Pink, Olive Green.
Paper: Pink Petticoat
Pearls: Hobby House
Font: Homemade Apple Pie
Blue Paper: Anna Marie Designs

Hope you are all enjoying the day...

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card for a challenge love the image used and backgrounds....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful Jen...!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck hun..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, love that image and its so cute to, gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen. Just love your card you did a wonderful job. You have a really cute image. I see you have a Birthday coming up where do you like to get some of your images from?
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I would like to send you some for your Birthday. They do not give out GC so if you would like to let me know what ones you would like and I can get then and sent then off to you, I did the same for Kitty. My email address is icyurastamper@hotmail.com so let me know. The reason why I do this is because it cost me so much to sent a card over seas that I rather buy you images then give the money to the post office.
    Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card, such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card and a lovely colour combo too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a gorgeous card & gorgeous image too ;o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good Luck 8o)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is such a sweet card Jen! Adorable image and love the layout and papers :o) Lisa x

    PS. Thanks for joining us at PFP! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card Jen..love the sweet image...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...good luck..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx