Friday 10 June 2011

Cheesecake Wish

I don't seem to make as many cards to order at the moment which is a shame, but I really like making them when they are for someone specific.. it makes them seem far more personal.   Here is one I made for a special sister....





I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft: Things With Tails
I Love Promarkers: #69 Sketch

Card Recipe:

DPs: MME Fine & Dandy
Image: Penny Black Cheesecake Wish
Promarkers: Tan, Mustard, Buttercup, Almond, Putty,
Sunkissed Pink, Soft Green, Meadow green
Ribbon: American Crafts
Dewdrops: The Ribbon Girl


Hope you like it....

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card , I love the beads around the frame.thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combo, cute image beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining Cupcake Craft.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card love the frame cute image beautifully coloured too!!...........) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card, lovely image and colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jen! Great colour scheme and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx