Friday 24 June 2011

The Little Mermaid

I was looking through the challenges I had not got round to this week I found a couple I fancied having a go at.  When I found out Polly Crafts was Travel/Holidays I thought this little mermaid would be perfect... Here she is...



Inspiration:

Polly Craft Challenge: Travel/Holidays
Cupcake Crafts: #147 Sketch
I Love Promarkers : Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: White + 1 Colour
Do it With Digi's: Monochrome

Card Recipe:

Image: Polly Craft - Mermaid from Enchant & Explore Kit
Promarkers: Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Turquoise, Putty,
Sunkissed pink, Buttercup, Mustard.
Papers: Stampin Up Sweet Pea Collection.
Card Stock: Co-ordinations
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Seam Binding: The Ribbon Girl
Glossy Accents on the pearl
Pearls: The Hobby House

Hope you all have a good weekend.  I'll be back in the morning for Less Is More....

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour scheme and that embossing folder is perfect!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the mermaid image and nicely coloured..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo sweet Jen...and I love the colours you have used too hun...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Jen, and such great colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card love the little mermaid and the colours.. Thanks for joining Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation... great use of our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really sweet and pretty and fabulous colours! :) Gorgeous card.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs,

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen, what a stunning card. I love your sweet image and gorgeous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digi's this time round, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx