Tuesday 7 June 2011

Armchair Bear CAS Style

I really am going back to my routes with a more clean and simple style and although I really do mix up my card styles CAS is where I started. This little number didn't start off this way, in fact I just couldn't find a DP the right colour so I gave up and decided to cut it out and put it straight on a card blank that I had printed a sentiment onto. I love it so much I'm going to do the same with a couple more images as quick fathers day cards. Here it is...



I'm entering this into the following challenges:
CES Challenge - Clean & Simple
Do It With Digis - It's All About the Boys ( Used Digi Sentiment).

Card Recipe
Promarkers: Cardinal, Caramel, Cocoa, Sandstone,
Putty, Cool Grey 1, Cornflower, China Blue, Cobalt Blue, Blender
Image: LOTV Armchair Bear
Font: Champagne & Limousines and Homemade Apple Pie

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for visiting....

Jen xxx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, Jen. I'm loving all these CAS style cards lately.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I'm really beginning to admire all the white space you can get on a card...help I'm addicted to CAS :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweet image love the fresh clean look..thanks for sharing with us at "Do it with Digi" this time.

    smiles Christine digi diva x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen, so sweet, I love the CAS style even though I can never do it myself lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis for our "it's all about the boys" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cho chweet! :) Very cute images and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges this time! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jen and such a beautiful CAS design! Thank you for playing along with us at CES this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and your card layout is fab! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx