Monday 27 June 2011

Organic Flower Trio

Well after a long day at work and BBQ at Lizy's I thought I should make at least one card to keep me on track with my 100 card challenge.  The circles I cut out for apertures from this weeks Less Is More Sketch challenge were still on my desk so I thought I would utilise them in another entry. 


I've tried to go for something a little bit different but I have kept the colours very muted. I used scraps of the first edition paper to line the inside and then used the circles to bridge the front of the card together where I cut it into pieces to give the impression of the border across the trio.  The wooden flowers are from Kars and the pearls from Hobby House.  Fairly simple but I like it...Hope you do too...

I'm off to read a few chapters on my kindle.... hope you all have a good Tuesday

Jen xxx

19 comments:

  1. Very simple but elegant. I love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, great colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, the flowers are fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the wooden flowers! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much Jen.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely and that soft green looks great with the kraft. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my kindle too - just so convenient

    You card is delightful - loving the Kraft card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Jen
    i did a similar thing few weeks back, I love to chop a panel out
    So effective, superb colours
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, a fabulous entry.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super idea to use your cut outs and another stunning card. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card and design - love the colour contrast and the cut away!
    Sarah at 155

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Jen, love the colours and the circles spanning the space in the card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card. Love the colour choice and design. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous design Jen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully designed LIM card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card. Love the colours, love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jen

    Oooh this is lovely great colour combo too.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jen, love this card - it's just brilliant. But then all your cards are great! Best of luck with the DT and enjoy your e-book. I got a Kindle for Christmas, and love it. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx