Sunday 12 June 2011

Cat in a Box

Well I'm back after spending more money than planned at Stamp Magic in Doncaster and I just thought I would throw together this little card as it's my friend's birthday at the end of the week and she just loves cats....



It's was really easy to make in that I simply stamped the image straight onto the Kraft card blank and then coloured in the paw prints lol.... I think it's pretty perfect for this weeks Less Is More Challenge "In the FRAME".

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Little Claire Cat in a Box

Hope you all had a fantastic Weekend.  I've now got some wedding invites to design for the Sis in Law ( Hmmm volunteered myself for that one didn't I lol)
Jen xxx

22 comments:

  1. Love this stamp Jen, they are all so cute, and as you say purrfect for the less is more ch this wk. Hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Jen, what a super card, I love those kitty cats!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect for the LIM challenge! So cute!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these, not seen these before, really nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jen, simple is usually the best :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant. I love all those kitty cats in their little frames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card - it's absolutely purr-fect for the frame challenge!! Sorry, couldn't resist :)

    Sounds like you had fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a amazing card! Simplicity really works with kraft. Liked this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card, the stamp looks great on the kraft card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally FAB Jen
    I love the simplicity, its just perfect!
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jen that is such a gorgeous card for a cat lover. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...what a WONDERFUL and Purrrfect card:)!...LOVE it:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cats! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx