Tuesday 7 June 2011

Time is a Companion

Seems I am on a roll now with monotone cards and this one was simply an accident using shades of brown.  I followed the sketch from Clean & Simple # 143 and used the Tim Holtz stamps again... I'm loving these... Here it is...



Now the backing card seems lighter on the photo in real life.. I'm not really liking the photo at all.

Since it is monotone I might as well show it at Less Is More ( they may get sick of me this week lol)....

Here is what I used.....
Card Recipe
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Stamps: Stampers Anon Playful Journey
Card: Stash
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Punch: Martha Stewart

Hope you all have a great day...
Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. I like the sepia tones and texture on this very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick of you? Never! This is fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll Jen!
    Super card, love the soft brown tones, great image
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour tone, great card.
    jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great images, and the brown tones are just perfect, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd never get sick of fab submissions like this one Jen!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design on your card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card great image lovely colours used...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx