Saturday 25 June 2011

Black Cats For Sale

This week's One Stop Craft Challenge is "Get Well Soon" and the DT have been using designs from the sponsor "A Day For Daisies".  I absolutely love these designs and had already purchased a couple more.... Here is my card for this week





I thought I would have another go at that fab cloud technique... this time I applied a little more ink and I think the effect is much better....
Card Recipe:

Image: Black Cats for Sale - A Day For Daisies
Promarkers: Cool, Warm, Ice Greys 4+ 5, Marsh Green, Honeycomb, Spice
Faber Castell Polychromos + sansodor
Paper: From Scrap Draw ( Yellow is Bazzil I believe)
Dew Drops: Ribbon Girl
Sentiment is PC printed

Hope you have time to visit the Design Team this week and see there fab cards....

Have a great weekend xx

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card love the colours and image.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx