Sunday 5 June 2011

Field of Flowers...

This weeks My Partner in Crafting Crime is to use an Uncoloured Image so I thought I would give this a go...So using the sketch from The Sugar Bowl #61 (Theme - Love) and an yet to be inked Gorjuss stamp here is the card.....


The image is Poppy Fields and I have stamped this with Emboss ink and the heat embossed it using black powder (just to stop it looking so flat). The papers are from Stampin Up's Sweet Pea stack and I've made little rolled roses using a circle nestie and cutting it into a spiral. A few pearls from the hobby house are added around the flowers. It's finished off with a simple sentiment printed off from PC ( font is Anke Print).

I'm entering it into the following challenges....

My Partner in Crafting Crime -  Uncoloured Image 
The Sugar Bowl - #61 Sketch with optional Love/Wedding Theme
Diva's in Design - Florals
A Spoonful of Sugar - 154 Flower Power

Hope you like it.... I think I quite like the non-coloured effect

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Very striking Jen...and love the flowers too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful simply but elegently done...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers Jen. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jen..the image looks great just as it is and is the real focal point. Lovely papers and your flowers are so pretty.

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers and the entire card is really beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the flowers challenge at Diva's by Design and good luck
    HUGS
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yor have done a superb job & love the curly flowers it's a lovely card, thanks for sharing at MPCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous flowers and love the image! Thanks so much for playing in our uncoloured image challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx