Thursday 16 June 2011

Up for a Little Golf?

Well I feel like I've not been here for ages.. work has overtaken again this week so this has been the first opportunity with a couple of last minute father day orders ( Typical ... and I made twice as many as I had orders for!!!).  Here is one of them.....


I'm Entering this into the following challenges:

Cupcake Crafts: Boy Oh Boy
The Sweet Stop: Sketch 111


Card Recipe:

Image: Google...I was desperate
Promarkers: Almond, Tan, Cinnamon, Pear, Marsh
Paper: My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Button: From Stash (Vintage)
Font: Courier New

Hope you all have had a good week... There are more on the way.  But I really need to catch up on some commenting too...

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Jen....I am chasing my tail too..lol!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the image and colouring too!!....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card Jen. That image is awesome and I really like the colors. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing around with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfful card love the clean lines and the image is fab,thanks for joining us on Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning guy card. I love that image - and wish I could find it for a July birthday for a new and driven golfer. Four google images searches later, not yet...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx