Thursday 26 December 2013

A Few More Christmas Cards

Happy Boxing Day... We have been for a long walk today in the lovely sunshine... Although it is a little cold... I have a few cards to share with you today for those close to me....  

The card for my grandma...


A little gift card with a pocket inside...


One using the fabulous heart stencil from Simon Says Stamp and embossing paste for Al...


Cute little owl for Al's Mum....


That's all from me for today....  I'll be back soon and with some end of year candy too!!



11 comments:

  1. All of the above cards are cute. I love the CAS . Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I'm going to blog about the cards I made for relatives and close friends too. Always nice to make your loved ones such special cards I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Jen, gorgeous designs. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three just gorgeous. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie such gorgeous creations as always, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Jen, hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are all adorable and gorgeous CAS designs :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning cards lizy.beautiful cas designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Jen :-) all of them are fabulous and I love that you are using the Simon's exclusives :-)

    Happy New Year :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx