Saturday 21 December 2013

Replay A Challenge!!

Morning LIMettes.. This week we have a 2 week challenge at Less Is More and we would like you to use a previous challenge.  A nice and easy one for you!!  Here are my cards!

 

My first card takes us right back to challenge number 1 with the colour theme black, white and pink.
I have used a fabulous stencil from Simon Says Stamp and opalescent embossing paste on the black card.  It's simply finished off with a Waltzing Mouse sentiment.


My second card uses the sketch from week 139 and again more embossing paste and another simon says stamp stencil.  The sentiment is cut from some embossed card and is also from Simon Says Stamp.

That's all from me for today... Have a great Saturday!!


10 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Jen. Have a wonderful Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very WOW! Love them both. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan both are truly beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning jen.fab striking combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jen, both cards are super, love the star and heart embossing paste backgrounds. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! 2 really fab cards, Jen! I love how you used the embossing paste for the heart and the hot pink and black on your first card is so striking! Thanks so much for your inspiration at LIM every week...I really appreciate it!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards I love the stars.
    Thanks for the LIM challenges during 2013.
    Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color combo...so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Jen :-) I popped over here to find this post and got sidetracked on my way here ,,, haha :-)
    I especially LOVE the heart stencil one, striking colours and beautiful design :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx