Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hoppy Christmas

Morning ... A really quick card for you today using this super cute little frog from Penny Black that I have had for years! This card was a commission for a card containing a frog :-)


Card Recipe:
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Stampin Up
DP: Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Coloured with Promarkers

My hard drive on my own computer has died so I'm a bit lost at the moment ... updating stuff on the iPad is near enough impossible so I may not have a card for the next couple of days.  Hopefully Al can sort it out over the weekend

Have a great Wednesday


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, love it! Sorry to hear about your computer, hope you can get it sorted xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely hoppy fellow (I'm a frog fan from way back, and the real ribbon adorning the gift box gives great dimension. Good luck with your computer woes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe this is fab jen.i love the fun frog :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx