Monday 16 December 2013

Cedar!

Morning.... A few weeks ago I was admiring this card made by my fabulous blog friend Lesley Croghan and I fell in love with the images... At the time I put them at the back of my mind but they seemed to be used everywhere and I wanted them!! Then Michelle at Purple Onion Designs had a special offer with 25% off ... and with reasonable delivery costs to the UK as well!
I placed a order and the swiftly arrived from the other side of the pond... This is one of the cards I made... using the super cute Cedar!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Cedar from Purple Onion Designs
Inks: Stampin Write Markers
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp

I'll have a couple more to show you this week but all Christmas cards are now made and I can do some fun stuff...

Have a great Monday


6 comments:

  1. aw so gorgeous jen.the little fox is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, gorgeous colouring, love the little pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing this utterly gorgeous images popping up on pintrest and now I know what they are called, this is so gorgeous and so sweet hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is super cute! Thanks for the shout out my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx