Sunday 22 December 2013

Twinkle Twinkle

Morning... Just a quick card for you today that I shared yesterday on Ideas To Inspire blog.  This is the super cute James and one of the original designs from a few years back... Not sure how he could ever get old though!


I've coloured him in with Stampin Write markers using watercolour brush and he is finished off with a sentiment from Grunge Christmas postmarks, some twine and a little glitz with a wink of stella pen and some snow flowersoft.

Hope you have a great Sunday...


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful. Love the twine with the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable, beautifully coloured. You are my true inspiration for C&S cards.

    And we have a shared obsession with James the bear too it seems!!! :0)

    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx