Sunday 8 December 2013

Yay!

Morning... So I'm a little late this morning but decided to just get up when I woke up... Must have needed some sleep!
Last week I place a small order at Stampin Up to get a few essentials I had run out of and some new fun bits and pieces.  Including an envelope punch board and a  Stampin Scrub as Lizy had been saying how easy they were to use... Can someone tell me why I have not had one of these for years... No more picking off bits of baby wipe fibre off the stamps

My card today uses the Circle Card Thinlet Die from Stampin Up and although I was not sure about it I love the cute little cards they make but I wanted to make something a little different to give Lizy in celebration that  she has been an SU demo for 12 months.  This is what I made...


And the Inside of the twist...


The elements I die cut out are included in the framelit set which is fabulous as I love all the little bits!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay card
Circle Card Framelits
Frantage Glitter Elements
Piercing Tool

That's all from me for today... I have a full day of crafting ahead of me with lots of orders to finish off... Have a great Sunday..


4 comments:

  1. This is so creative and I love the design. The purple and aqua goes so well together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the colours. I hate that with baby wipes, maybe I should invest in a stampin' scrub too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design Jen, gorgeous colours and glitter.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jen.love the colour combo and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx