Wednesday, 18 December 2013

'Tis The Sweetest Season!

Morning... Another little Christmas card for you today using this cute from Purple Onion Designs.  As soon as I saw this cute owl I fell in love....  I went for non traditional colours again... Love this colour combo!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Snowy from Purple Onion Designs
Colouring Medium: Stampin Write Markers
DP: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Purple Onion Designs
White Embossing Powder from Stampin Up

That's all from me for today.. Have a great Wednesday!



Pin It

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious. Love the sewing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Helen in the UK said...

Love the way you've put the card together. The sentiment is perfect :)

jc2711 said...

Hi Jen

I loved yesterday's card and today's card. It looks like we bought the same things from Purple Onion; they are brilliant stamps. You have inspired me to go make more cards.

Jackie

Anne said...

What a cutie Jen, love it. Hugs x

PetraB said...

So adorable!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Carole x said...

He's a cutie x

coops said...

aw love this jen.the little owl is so cute :D

xx coops xx