Wednesday 18 December 2013

'Tis The Sweetest Season!

Morning... Another little Christmas card for you today using this cute from Purple Onion Designs.  As soon as I saw this cute owl I fell in love....  I went for non traditional colours again... Love this colour combo!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Snowy from Purple Onion Designs
Colouring Medium: Stampin Write Markers
DP: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Purple Onion Designs
White Embossing Powder from Stampin Up

That's all from me for today.. Have a great Wednesday!



8 comments:

  1. Love the way you've put the card together. The sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    I loved yesterday's card and today's card. It looks like we bought the same things from Purple Onion; they are brilliant stamps. You have inspired me to go make more cards.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Jen, love it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw love this jen.the little owl is so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx