Tuesday 17 December 2013

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him

Morning... I have a really quick Christmas card that I made a couple of weeks ago for the Less Is More challenge but didn't manage to get a good photo of it so ended up not adding it to the post.  In the end I reset the settings on my camera and managed to get an ok photo although the image still appears to be blurry... serves myself right for trying to be clever and mess around in manual mode....

Anyhow, enough waffling.... here is the card using a retired set from Stampin Up....


Card Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up
Pewter EB from Stampin Up
Night Of Navy card stock
TH distress tool

I'm looking forward to a nice long Christmas break from work... only 4 working days left even though they will be very busy.  

I have just a couple more Christmas cards to show you this week then looking forward to some non-Christmas creations .... Have a great Tuesday



3 comments:

  1. Oooooh what a fantastic card and that image is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too so royal, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jen.fantastic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx