Wednesday 4 December 2013

Snow Buddies !

Morning... In the midst of a mass pile of orders last night I managed to finish a card from an image I was colouring in on Saturday whilst at LOTV..
This card is a good example of how to fix a coloured image gone wrong as when I was doing the background the red ran on the little penguin.... I love cutting out images and new exactly what to do to cover up the damage! And if you are wondering where the little penguin went check out the photo below!
Here is the card!


and the little penguin hiding inside!!!


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Snow Buddies
Sentiment: LOTV Grunge Christmas Postmarks
Embossing stencil: Simon Says Stamp
DP: Stampin Up

That's it for me from today .... Fingers crossed I'll be back tomorrow..


12 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute! I do love having something on the inside too, whether it be a full decoration, or a little surprise like you have here. It just adds that extra something! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, Jen!-what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you make mistakes Jen - thought it was just me! Thanks for the tip. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and great save! I covet that SSS falling snow stencil...and love the combo of bright red, fresh green and sky blue for holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is gorgeous hun! Looking forward to our crafty sesh on Sat! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo So pretty is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooo So pretty is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its absolutely adorable Jen and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my 'Less is more' challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning jen.fab colours and i love your polar bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx