Friday 13 December 2013

Vintage Birthday!

I'm a little bit late today as I had to use Al's laptop to sort out my images etc etc and write the post but It's a long weekend for me starting with a lie in and fixing my lappy :-(  Today's card is a quick one I made for a commission.  A style very different to my normal style but I love it!!


I have used the fabulous Beach Bliss Paper from Lili Of The Valley and then added tone on tone elements to build up the collage look.  The 17 was cut out of a piece of card that had been heat embossed with pewter EP and I love the metal look it gives.  As it's a winter birthday It's finished off with a poppy stamps snowflake.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Beach Bliss from LOTV
Lace & Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Snowflake: Poppy Stamps
Numbers: Simon Says Stamp
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up
Pearls: Hobby House

Wow that is a long list for me :-)  Might try a few more in this style... You never know!

That's all from me for today.... Hope you have a great Friday


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with the blue and craft colouring. Love the cluster of the elements at the bottom.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen and love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful card! SOOO soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hope you get your lappy sorted xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this jen.beautiful vintage design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little bit different to your usual but totally gorgeous and still recognisable as one of your designs - that's a very good thing BTW!
    Love the pretty colours and scattered pearls :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx