Thursday 12 December 2013

Thanks!

Morning... I have a really quick non-Christmas card for you today since I am unable to photoshop the zillions I have made over the past 5 days. I think I've broken my own record in making cards this week and in the last 5 days done over 60 for orders plus a few just for fun on top of that!

Here is a little cutie made for PI magazines project in this months Mag!


I'm looking forward to a long weekend and hopefully getting my laptop back up and running in the next couple of days... In the meantime I'm going to try and use gimp to sort my photos out on my dad laptop

Have a great Thursday


5 comments:

  1. Awww your little dog is so cute and I love the colours on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so cute jen.i love your little dog ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Jen. How on earth do you get so many cards done. It takes me all my time to do my few.
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx