Monday 23 December 2013

Polar Bear

Morning.. I have a little card for you today using some regal colours and the lovely polar bear from Zoo Review from Stampin Up


The polar bear is not quite straight lol but never mind.... but I really love the striped designer paper..

Card Recipe:
Image: Zoo Review from Stampin Up
Sentiment: Petite Pairs from Stampin Up
Gold EB
DP from Papermania
Perfect Plum Card Stock from Stampin Up

That's all from me today... I have all my pressies to wrap so I better get on with it...






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, that polar bear us too cute. Can I ask you a question? What watercolour paper do you use with your stampin up markers, Santa is bringing me a set and I want to be able to colour straight away lol. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, love that paper. Gorgeous image too. Good luck with the wrapping, that is what I will be doing today! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colours!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would just like to say that all your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! This one is definitely no exception! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Jenfie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice I like the background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your Polar Bear is perfect, and I love the designer paper you chose for your background! Love your stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this polar bear and that contrasting bold striped paper. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.
    Polar Star Yacht

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx