Tuesday 10 December 2013

But Then I Forgot.... Sieze The Sketch #10

Morning... Wow where has the last two weeks gone ... It's time for another challenge at Seize The Sketch and this week it's Cathy's turn to design the sketch.  Here it is...


I've kept my card really simple and I do apologise for the dark photo... computer has fallen ill again and I can't get into photo shop so I just can't seem to get them right :-(


I cut little flags from card stock and the embossed the panel with an SU embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the remembering your birthday set.

I hope you can join in for the last challenge before the new year... Fingers crossed I'll see you later in the week ....


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful. Love the colourful banner and the sewing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love your colourful banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banners always make for a festive B'day card - love the embossed panel and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card - love the stitching, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.i love the embossing and bunting ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no!! hope you get your pc fixed soon, that is such a pain to deal with :(

    super fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT colours with the white embossed background...love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx