Tuesday 26 April 2011

Autumn Silhouettes

Yes I know, bit early for autumn yet, but I was at Lizy's last night and borrowed these stamps from kanban and I was really struggling with my mojo.... so I just wanted to make a quick card.  I used the sketch from  sweet Sunday sketch 114 as a little inspiration.  Here is the card....




Image is from Kanban Set Autumn Silhouettes and is stamped with rich cocoa memento ink. The spotty paper is In the Meadow from Nitwit collections free with a magazine and the ribbon from a really old making memories ribbon card.  The button from the extras from clothing.

Hope you like it

Jx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jen, simple but very classy. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :-) Love the pic with the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx