Monday 18 April 2011

A Birthday Recipe

Hope you are all looking forward to the Easter break,I know I am, I'm planning on starting decorating my new craft studio (well at least stripping off the old wall paper lol).

Today's card used LOTVs Mix it and Make it stamp which I have yet to use (bad me)... I've used this weeks Sketch from Sketch Saturday as inspiration to make a Red, White and Blue card in line with the Ribbon Girl challenge.  I'm also entering this into DYSU Scallops Challenge and Crafts for Me # 30 - Ribbon.  Now I know I don't normally enter so many with one card but they all seemed to fit today. Here is the card....


The image is coloured with my promarkers ( Cool grey 1,3, Blossom, Buttercup, Mustard, Tan, Satin, Cobalt, China, Blue Pearl, Ruby and Berry).  I've used paper from Pink Petticoat (Little Check in pebble) and finished off with white seam binding and dew drops from The Ribbon Girl and the scallops using a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is also LOTV, which I have stamped onto white shrinkie plastic (it was too big stamped on paper :-()

Hope you like it

Jx





10 comments:

  1. Eine bezaubernde Karte in sehr schönen Karten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card! Love the 'clean' style and the image is just the cutest :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges this week. Hope to see you again next time :)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Beautiful card and the image is really adorable. Fabulous colors and I like the layout. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and clever idea to print on shrink plastic! I like that image, got it myself! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it Jen!...love this image (I have yet to ink mine lol!) and super colour combo too hun...Ooh and fabby dp's!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - I love this new LOTV image, the little mice are so cute. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so sweet - love it

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jen that is a fabulous card I love those mice, and your gorgeous card design. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is perfect, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at Lili of the Valley this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jen, this is so sweet! I love it!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx