Monday 4 April 2011

Pink Leopard Print 18th

I've had a few commissions to do including two cards and gift cards for Jo at work for her daughters 18th... The spec I was given is "Pink & Leopard Print".  This is what I came up with for the first one using the sketch from Mojo Monday....



The paper is Pink Petticoat, Ribbon from stash and I've use Martha Stewart punch for the edging and finished off with a little black glitter and some black dewdrops from the Ribbon Girl.

Hope you like it

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colour combo...perfect for a young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - it`s funky and stylish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pink card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx