Monday 25 April 2011

Snorkeling Bunny

So when I saw this Tiddly Inks image I could just not resist in buying it.... How perfect a little Snorkeling Bunny... And I thought I would sneak this into today's Cupcake Crafts Challenge for my last entry before I am guest designer in May.... Now I bet Faye and the Guys never thought that this weeks theme of "Fluffy Bunnies" would see this image LOL.... I'm also going to enter it into this weeks Sketch n Stash which is Any Sketch and I'm using sketch #42 from their challenge.  It's also of course an entry into the Tiddly Inks challenge -Your A Stitch.  Here is the card....



So the image is Snorkel Bunny and I've coloured this with my promarkers ( Cool Aqua, Turquoise, Powder Blue, Cobalt, China Blue, Lime, Cinnamon, Mustard, Ice Grey 1,2, Pale Pink, Blender). Papers are Pink Petticoat Teal plain. The card blank was a 5 x 7 Blank that I've cut to 5" square. I've faux stitched it (partly because my little sewing machine decided to misbehave :-( ...silly thing). It's finished off with a couple of dew drops...

Hope you like it...I've off to Lizy's now for a full evening of crafting LOL...

Jen x



14 comments:

  1. Oh, wow...I love this! :) Great aqua water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just BEAUTIFUL jen!!! I absolutely adore your card! so crisp and clean...simple and fabulous.

    thank you SO much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...what a fab image Jen...and fabulous colours too hun..

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash..and good luck!..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen this is so sweet,snorkleing bunny looks like he is having a fab time and i love the depth in the waves, they are gorgeous. thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww this is so cute... I love the image... the DP's are fantastic 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week with this sweet card ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! LOVE the image and your blues with the kraft paper is gorgeous! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen this little bunny looks so adorable!! Your coloring is superb and I love the simple layout!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this bunny and your card is just cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! This is so cute! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really amzing!!! love the blue/kraft colourcombo. great colouring too. thank you for joining us at tiddly inks.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is adorable ! Love this image ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable card! Love how you coloured the image! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks gorgeous, so cute I love the sketch that you chose thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx