Saturday 16 April 2011

OSCC Week 127 - Altered Butterfly Box

This weeks One Stop Craft Challenge theme is "Altered" so I've used a little box from a well known Swedish retailer and made it look a little more "pretty"..... Here is this weeks creation.






I've taken the boxes (PYSSLIG) from Ikea and used a decoupatch technique with the pink tissue paper that The Ribbon Girl orders come wrapped in (it was such a pretty colour I had to save it). I've cut this into squares and use decopatch glue to cover the whole box. Once this was dry I've rubbed in some soot black distress ink and then added some black organza ribbon and a butterfly from Marianne creatables (I do love this one).  It's finished off with a few gems from Hobby House

Hope you enjoy this weeks challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Jx

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous hun...and loving the beautiful butterfly too!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx