Wednesday 27 April 2011

Me and My Cat

So today's I Love Promarkers challenge is not to use DPs.... I do love challenges like this as not so long ago I rarely used any DPs at all. I've tried to give it some dimension so the photos were not easy to take.  I've also entered this one into My Mums Craft Shop challenge which this week is "Flowers".  Here is the card.......



The image is from LOTV "Me and My Cat", I've coloured in with promarkers ( Ice Grey 1,2,4, Khaki, Marsh, Olive, Amethyst, Orchid, Tan, Cinnamon, Chestnut, Ginger, Spice, Apricot, Oatmeal, Buttercup, Mustard, Cerise, Rose, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Blossom). The sentiment is also from LOTV.  I've used a sizzix embossing folder ( one of the Tim Holtz ones) to emboss the stone effect and then rubbed in memento ink ( grey, brown and black) to get the stone effect.  It's finished off with a couple of butterfly's and a scrap of ribbon.

Hope you like it....

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. very cute, and love the cutaway style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, very sweet image. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen...and super layout too..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! Love the image, very cute. Great coloring....

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a lovely card, super sweet image and i love the embossed wall, great idea:)

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little LOTV image, its so sweet. Great shaped card, and it looks amazing with the image cut out against the background.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - just found your blog and will be popping back to see more. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Jen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jen, this is a fabby card, I love it. Thanks for playing at MMCS. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx