Saturday 16 April 2011

Little Nurse

So I wasn't going to post again today, but I had a spare hour so I decided to follow the sketch from I Love Promarkers and the Doctors and Nurses theme from Cupcake Crafts.  I've also not used any patterned paper in line with this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge.



The image is LOTVs "Little Nurse" and is coloured in with promarkers ( ice grey 1,5, tan, cinnamon, cocoa, almond, buttercup, mustard, cornflower, cobalt, blossom, fuchsia pink, ruby, cardinal).  Pink paper is from scrap box, and I've used swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder.  Sentiment is from pink petticoats material girl set (already printed off from this morning). I have left it really simple with no embellishments...

Hope you like it

Jx


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card- gorgeous image and I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Adorable image & a lovely interpretation of our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, loving the pink on this fab creation. Thank you so much for sharing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely get well card, love that sweet image. Great take on our theme at TG and thanks for joining us this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet get well card! Love the sweet image and fab colors! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very pretty and I love the embossed background,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous Jen. Love all that embossing... you've captured our challenge at Totally Gorjuss perfectly, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, lovely image choice,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx