Monday 18 April 2011

Spring Wishes From Your Chick

Well it's nearly the Easter break so I thought I'd make one final Spring/Easter card.  I've made this one a little more contemporary using the sketch from Clean & Simple stamping along with a Penny Black Chick image in line with their Easter challenge. I'm also entering it into this weeks Totally Papercrafts Spring Time challenge. Here is the card.....



The image is from T for Transparent Penny Black, coloured simply with promarkers ( Buttercup, Tulip, Mustard, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Amber).  The DPs are from MME's Hattie collection and I've printed the sentiment from my PC (Fonts - Anke Print, Courier).  It's finished off with a little faux stitching and yellow ribbon from the ribbon girl.

Hope you like it...

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute, I love it! Great colours and love the image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card jen...love the cute owl and the pretty papers...thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! These papers are stunning and I love the cheeky looking chick! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous colours and that's one cute chick :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx