Sunday 10 April 2011

Mr & Mrs

Well the sun is shinning outside again, I've been for a lovely walk but now I still feel the need to stay indoors and do a little crafting ?!?  I've had to make a really quick wedding card today.  Here it is...



Image and sentiment are from LOTV and I've coloured in with promarkers and my FC pencils ( promarkers - blossom, pink carnation, fuchsia, Ice Grey 1,3,5, apple, meadow, buttercup, tan, almond, blender).  I've added some fairie kisses diamond sparkles to the dress.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, leaf punch is from wood ware and the pearls are from hobby house.

I'm entering this into the following challenges....

Charisma Cardz - Wedding
Colour Create - Pink, White and Black

Hope you all have a great day in the sun...

Jx

9 comments:

  1. Wow what alot of flowers! ;) Gorgeous card hun!
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not like me at all Lizy as you well know..... but as I didn't use any DPs I thought "Why not" lol...

    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and stylish Jen...love the image and those flowers are just stunning hun..

    have a fab afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so beautifully coloured and the cluster of flowers is just perfect.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous, love the image and your beautiful flowers too, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

    Ps I live near Chorley so not that far from you lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma for our Weddings/Anniversaries challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! You have really set off the image by putting this on black and just adding the flowers at the image edge!
    Hugs, Janiel

    P.S. thanks for joining us at color create..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is breathtaking Jen, so pretty and I love the white on black
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx