Saturday 2 April 2011

Birdhouse & Top 3 @ Little Claires ( Again!!)

If you would have asked me a few weeks ago when I started blogging if I would win even one Top 3 I would have laughed, but now I'm on my 3rd of the week and each one has been a surprise, none more that this as I won it in the last challenge too... I'm finishing off the week with my entry into Little Claire's Challenge 4 - Spring....Here is my card


I've kept this one very simple using one of the Digi images from Little Claire's, Birdhouse.  I Printed off twice and then used a decoupage effect for the birdhouse, birds and flowers to give it some dimension.  The image is coloured in with promarkers (tan, cinnamon, cocoa, blossom, pink carnation, poppy, lavender, lilac, pear, moss, buttercup, mustard, pastel blue, denim) and finished off with some pink 23mm ribbon and a simple sentiment from a fizzy moon set.

I hope you like it....

Jx


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jen...great image so beautifully decoupaged..

    Well done also on your top three's...gosh you are on a roll but not surprised..

    have a great weekend, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very pretty card, looks very elegant and the pink ribbon just sets it off a treat! mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claire for our fortnightly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - I love the decoupage.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the way you've decoupaged the image.

    Thanks for joining us again at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card is gorgeous - the decoupage looks very effective.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx